This is the web site of www.e-artbooks.com and www.salazargallery.com
Postal address: ramblin/rose publications c/o Roland S. Rose The Lofts at 75 Saco Falls Way, Biddeford, ME 04005
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server does not automatically recognize information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail and aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, fax number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
- We do not enable cookies.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you requested.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
- Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations
- With respect to Ad Servers: we do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
- With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site, We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us via email.