End User and License Agreement
- Grant of License: Ramblin/rose publications has authorized download by you of one copy of the electronic book (e-artbook). Ramblin/rose publications grants you a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use the e-artbook according to the terms and conditions herein. This License Agreement permits you to install the e-artbook for your use only.
- Restrictions: You shall not: (1) resell, rent, assign, timeshare, distribute, or transfer all or part of the e-artbook or any rights granted hereunder to any other person; (2) duplicate the e-artbook, except for a single backup or archival copy; (3) remove any proprietary notices, labels, or marks from the e-artbook; (4) transfer or sublicense title to the e-artbook to any other party.
- Intellectual Property Protection: The e-artbook is owned by Ramblin/rose publications and is protected by United States and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. Ramblin/rose publications reserves all rights in the e-artbook not expressly granted herein. This license and your right to use the e-artbook terminate automatically if you violate any part of this Agreement. In the event of termination, you must destroy the original and all copies of the e-artbook.
- Limited Warranty: Ramblin/rose publications warrants that the files containing the e-artbook a copy of which you authorized to download are free from defects in the operational sense that they can be read by a PDF Reader. EXCEPT FOR THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY, RAMBLIN/ROSE PUBLICATIONS MAKES AND YOU RECEIVE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR IN ANY COMMUNICATION WITH YOU, AND RAMBLIN/ROSE PUBLICATIONS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTY INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RAMBLIN/ROSE PUBLICATIONS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE E-ARTBOOK WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. If the e-artbook was purchased in the United States, the above exclusions may not apply to you as some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. In addition to the above warranty rights, you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
- Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL RAMBLIN/ROSE PUBLICATIONS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER RISING FOR TORT OR CONTRACT, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, LOST PROFITS, OR OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES RISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE E-ARTBOOK.
- General: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Ramblin/rose publications and supersedes any prior agreement concerning the e-artbook. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Maine without reference to conflicts of laws provisions.
©2013 Ramblin/rose publications